Join our community of women who love riding bikes! Club activities will begin in May 2021. Club rides are held weekly May through August. Road rides are held in the greater Ogden area on Tuesdays starting at 6 pm and trail rides are held on Thursdays starting at 6 pm. All rides are hosted by our coaching staff and are non drop rides, meaning you will never be left alone no matter your skill level. As we progress throughout the season, the rides increase in difficulty and skills covered with the ultimate goal being to prepare you for your best ride yet whether you're participating in Trailfest, Pedalfest or BOTH.
Wildflower Club registration is currently closed. Jerseys have already been ordered and Wildflower Trailfest is SOLD OUT. But if you are looking to find a group of ladies to ride and learn with you are still more than welcome to join any of our group rides. Find our Facebook group for locations and details and please make sure to sign a waiver there before you ride.
Three ways to get involved:
- Double Time Membership is for our gals who want a little bit of everything: road and trail conditioning. This membership allows you to join us for any club MTB or Road Rides, you will get both the classic and trail style of jersey and rider registrations in both the Wildflower Trailfest and Wildflower Pedalfest.
- Regular Membership is perfect for those who want to choose road OR trail and stick to it all season long. With this membership level you can still join us for any club MTB or Road Rides. You will get ONE jersey of your choice either classic or trail style and you will have a rider registration for ONE choice of Trailfest or Pedalfest events.
- Ride Only is for the gals who still want all the fun and comradery but who don't need another jersey. Get all the benefits of our regular membership minus the jersey.
- Add On a membership to WomenMTB for just $60 and we'll donate $50 to their nonprofit organization (you save $50 on their $110 dues)
- If you have already registered for Pedalfest or Trailfest and want to simply add on a club membership please use code SHOPUTAH to update the pricing.
*Please note our team store closed on April 3rd, therefore any membership option purchased that includes a jersey will not be delivered until the first week of July.
**Read more about club levels and details
The Wildflower Cycling Club is presented by Bingham Cyclery and in partnership with WomenMTB and AndShesDopeToo.
Jerseys shown are mock ups of our 2021 designs. Once you are a club member you will receive information on how to order the jersey of your choice, you will receive this information via email. Additionally, you will receive a separate registration code to confirm your race entry as a club rider.